Micro Ace Black Ships Train

KenS

Over on the Prototypes "Black Ships Train" thread, Bernard asked me to post photos of my Micro Ace model when it arrived.  Due to the combination of paypal payment and the long weekend, it took over a week to arrive, but showed up this morning. Without further ado, here it is:

BTW, the photo's really don't do the model justice.  It's an incredibly lustrous black, shiny but with some depth to it. In addition to the head and tail lights, the destination board (the white rectangle between the headlights) on both ends also lights up.

Photo 1: cab, in close up

Photo 2: cab and second car

Photo 3: cars 3-5

Photo 4: cars 6 - 8

post-264-13569925110941_thumb.jpg

post-264-13569925111526_thumb.jpg

post-264-13569925112145_thumb.jpg

post-264-13569925112985_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

lovely looking train!

looks to be a similair design to the adel tottori I'm waiting for

Graham

Claude_Dreyfus

That is gorgeous...

Hmm, I model Tokyo area, I already have the Kato Resort 21 and HW seem to have one in stock (well maybe, can never tell with them!). Too late, pulled the trigger  :grin I'll see what happens early next week...

I also see that Tokyo Rail have one in stock...perhaps a little steep at $309.00 though...

Give me back my traaaaiiiin! :)

Seriously, it looks like a very nice model. I'm even more jealous now that I've seen your description of it. Hope you enjoy it :)

I hadn't thought of it last year, but I just realized that there was some video of my Black Ships train in operation in my Busy Day video.  It's only two short segments, but it still gets the feel of the train in operation across very nicely.

• Like 2