What did you order or the post deliver? (Japanese N Gauge)

bc6

6 minutes ago, Kiha66 said:

That looks really nice paul!  Does it come as a kit you put together?

Hi sam

yes buddy, they re 3 seperate kits that you put together yourself, dead easy mate

rhink all 3 were  about £18👍👍

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, bill937ca said:

Has your item shipped?  I paid them immediately March 21st and today they tried to ask for another payment.  Buyer beware of eBay seller tma3015.

I wonder if it is just bad record keeping on their part and perhaps good response to their listing and they are a bit overwhelmed?.  I say that as I asked a question of them back when the link first showed up, and the person said they would check the item when they got home from work, so it sounds like something on the side.  I went ahead and made the purchase anyway as I was able to answer the question myself, and did not hear back from them (presumably since I had purchased it already).   In addition to that it says on my order "This item has an extended handling time and a delivery estimate greater than 5 business days."  It has been 6 days and I have not heard anything from them including no shipment notification.  They have 100% feedback with almost 200 so I am guessing they are "legit" but have no real info.  I am holding tight awhile.

I've contacted the seller through eBay. No response so far. If I do not have a response by the end day tomorrow I will go to the eBay Resolution Center.  I

Edited by bill937ca
25 minutes ago, bill937ca said:

I've contacted the seller through eBay. No response so far. If I do not have a response by the end day tomorrow I will go to the eBay Resolution Center.  I am livid with this seller.

This seller is a railroad museum.  They got a donation from a closing shop and are selling it off over time to help fund the museum.  I assume it is a volunteer doing it to help out, so that may be why their costumer service is perhaps less than the sellers that do it for a living.  I also ordered a few items from them on the 22 that haven't shipped yet, I will send them a message as well to follow up.

This is not all from today.  A few various bits and pieces from the last week or so.   Not shown is a bunch of Tomix close couplers to replace the Rapido on some EMU.

large.5abc2339d7027_3xSNA8SQ5idNSL5TMITw.jpg.9eca0bea4661ca28b1b926417ea5f703.jpglarge.5abc233be0003_vIrfXcd9RZg0YArowMgQ.jpg.ac87e09ea05d55f9f1ffebb769ab770d.jpglarge.5abc233e6dc95_s3jUuQIhSoqomVzWv3rrA.jpg.0997bac92629ed0ec1450dba9a194ebb.jpglarge.5abc23401fcc0_xeI4P5oT6OufjFzZo4qOA.jpg.18568d84bb2b6c8509b15a46b7be87d1.jpglarge.5abc2341dbd50_x3zZBPzRV2CKTHwje1JmQ.jpg.c7a5291f800c9273f17985e3574677d7.jpglarge.5abc2343db660_wfnFGEMROajiWYi7KWvog.jpg.980ad8608f1ca249472ab0b4609177c4.jpg

This one shows lights off.

large.5abc234789d11_dhko1VrQisK62nAu95ZA.jpg.6c354b09a90ab03b8bf782a75179b058.jpg

This one shows lights on.

• Like 8
3 hours ago, bill937ca said:

I've contacted the seller through eBay. No response so far. If I do not have a response by the end day tomorrow I will go to the eBay Resolution Center.  I am livid with this seller.

2 hours ago, Kiha66 said:

This seller is a railroad museum.  They got a donation from a closing shop and are selling it off over time to help fund the museum.  I assume it is a volunteer doing it to help out, so that may be why their costumer service is perhaps less than the sellers that do it for a living.  I also ordered a few items from them on the 22 that haven't shipped yet, I will send them a message as well to follow up.

I heard back from tma3015 through eBay messages.  There is a volume issue here for the volunteer and a personal crisis.  This is the beginning of her  "I m sorry I ve had 35 orders in a week and I m also dealing with my 87 yo mother who fell and has brain trauma.To say I m overwhelmed is an understatement. " 

My parcel is gong out tomorrow so all is well. I also understand how she feels because I had to make a decision a year ago whether my 95 year old Mother would have bypass surgery or not. I opted not to do the surgery and ultimately Mom passed away in May last year.

Edited by bill937ca
28 minutes ago, bill937ca said:

I heard back from tma3015 through eBay messages.  There is a volume issue here for the volunteer and a personal crisis.  This is the beginning of her  "I m sorry I ve had 35 orders in a week and I m also dealing with my 87 yo mother who fell and has brain trauma.To say I m overwhelmed is an understatement. " 

My parcel is gong out tomorrow so all is well. I also understand how she feels because I had to make a decision a year whether my 95 year old Mother would have bypass surgery or not. I opted not to do the surgery and ultimately Mom passed away in May last year.

Oh dear, how horrible.  Well I'm in no rush so I can afford to be patient.  Hope she gets things sorted out alright. 

I understand the mother issue.  But the volume issue is something I wouldn't accept.  If you sell 35 items, then be prepared to post/send 35 items.  Or just put an amount on ebay you can handle per week, say like five, and then repeat process until all are sold.

People rarely understand how much work it can be to do ebay listings, paperwork, packing, and shipping and it can pile up on you. also the back end system can be a little screwie at times. ive found its more trouble than its worth.

personal crisis like this just sap energy and time totally and trumps most everything else in life. I know im dealing with basically the same thing with an elderly friend here right now...

jeff

9 hours ago, defor said:

So very blue!
Is this the accurate color, and are photos I see online just a bit faded?

The blue looks so strong because of the flashlight.

• Thanks 1

According to eBay, my stuff from tma3015 just got shipped, or at least had the shipping lable printed out. So maybe she's getting everyone else' orders shipped out, too?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Philphil said:

According to eBay, my stuff from tma3015 just got shipped, or at least had the shipping lable printed out. So maybe she's getting everyone else' orders shipped out, too?

Mine too.  And it shows as accepted when I track it with USPS in possession. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chadbag said:

Mine too.  And it shows as accepted when I track it with USPS in possession. 

Mine too.   This is good.

• Like 1

Looks like mine is in the mail as well.  Also one of my items that shipped from Japan back at the beginning of the month has finally showed up in US customs. 

nscalestation
On 3/28/2018 at 2:49 PM, bill937ca said:

Has your item shipped?  I paid them immediately March 21st and today they tried to ask for another payment.  FOLLOWUP  The seller got back to me and there has been 35 orders in one week.  Too much for museum volunteers.

I just today got notification that my order has shipped.  

nscalestation
On 3/28/2018 at 6:56 PM, cteno4 said:

People rarely understand how much work it can be to do ebay listings, paperwork, packing, and shipping and it can pile up on you. also the back end system can be a little screwie at times. ive found its more trouble than its worth.

This can happen when you list a bunch of stuff as "Buy it Now" and at good prices.   I have done my share of ebay selling myself and avoid taking on more than I can handle at once because it is a lot of work. 

Just paid for my first Zenmarket package, so far I find it better than Buyee. I got the Microace ED79-0/100 set, a Tomix ED79-0, a DVD about freight operations through the Seikan tunnel and a magazine listing 250 good spots to take pictures of freight trains, really looking forward to this one.

Just got an email that my Kiha 40-500 and 48-500 Morioka Color preorder from HS is ready. 

Looks like it will be an expensive month again.

ZenMarket, eh? How do you like it?

9 hours ago, EH500 (8) said:

Just paid for my first Zenmarket package, so far I find it better than Buyee. I got the Microace ED79-0/100 set, a Tomix ED79-0, a DVD about freight operations through the Seikan tunnel and a magazine listing 250 good spots to take pictures of freight trains, really looking forward to this one.

I managed to spend a fortune on a Tobu 9000-series set this morning, so I'd LOVE to save a few bucks...

I actually just signed up for Zenmarket, too, so I guess we'll see how this goes!

Is there any way to get items from Hobbyland Pochi? It almost looks like I can get them through Zenmarket, but are there other ways?

29 minutes ago, Philphil said:

Jeeze... Buyee has the biggest fricken boxes... 

20180330_114943.jpg

This is the reason I do not use Buyee anymore. They just take your items and put them with the box they arrived in at the Buyee warehouse and put them in another box resulting in WAY to high shipping costs.