What did you order or the post deliver? (Japanese N Gauge)

bc6

Of course but I don't buy spares. I have already enough trouble keeping me not to buy everything. I don't need to add spares to the equation. :D

I have been trying to be very good this year and keep from buying trains as much as possible (well those new lrv tomytec trams were just too much to resist) as i have way to many trains to play with right now. tried to switch to smaller scenery and detail stuff thats cheaper and $25 gets lots of little things to keep me occupied and busy! i get scared sometimes when i look at the train boxes and the $$ start to jump out at me.

but as the borg say, resistance is futile... you will be assimilated (into your layout)...

cheers

jeff

Claude_Dreyfus

Currently awaiting the aforementioned Kiha 110 (see my grumble thread on here!) to be fixed and get delivered. Also waiting on an N Gauge limited edition Dapol Terrier (Brighton Works) and a blast from my childhood - a 00 Guage BR class 47 - 47406 'Railriders'  :grin. 'Railriders' was the name of the BR sponsored young enthusiasts club back in the 1970s through to the early 1990s.

No orders from Japan at present though....

I'm beginning to worry - is there something wrong with me? Pre-ordered the MicroAce E653 earlier today. HWJ state late November as the release date, which should give me sufficient time to figure out where to put all those units :cheesy .

(well those new lrv tomytec trams were just too much to resist)

mumblemumbleijustreservedaredonemumble...ahem...

Also, it looks like the Modemo Enoden tram will be here sooner than I expected....

*      Processed through Sort Facility, June 25, 2009, 12:34 am, RICHMOND, VA 23232

* Processed through Sort Facility, June 23, 2009, 6:42 pm, LOS ANGELES, CA 90052

* Acceptance, June 23, 2009, 1:52 pm, CULVER CITY, CA 90232

...but if it doesn't get here tomorrow, I won't get it until next week. Oh, the suspense....  ::)

Oh, forgot--1 pack of R15 Unitrack to replace what I scavenged for the line extension, and a #6 turnout with controller to add a siding along the unused side of a platform at Centra(a)l Station.

*      Processed through Sort Facility, June 25, 2009, 12:34 am, RICHMOND, VA 23232

* Processed through Sort Facility, June 23, 2009, 6:42 pm, LOS ANGELES, CA 90052

I'm exactly looking at the same ting right now:

Jun 23 15:00 Posting/Collection ASAKUSA Branch (Tokyo metropolis)

Jun 24  0:24 Arrival at outward office of exchange TOKYO INTERNATIONAL Branch (Tokyo metropolis)

Jun 24  1:37 Dispatch from outward office of exchange TOKYO INTERNATIONAL Branch (Tokyo metropolis)

Jun 25  8:43 Arrival at inward office of exchange FRANKFURT A/M FLUGHAFEN GERMANY

Jun 25  9:08 In Customs   FRANKFURT A/M FLUGHAFEN GERMANY

Tomorow in Berlin... Or I hope. :)

Jun 24  1:37 Dispatch from outward office of exchange TOKYO INTERNATIONAL Branch (Tokyo metropolis)

Jun 25  8:43 Arrival at inward office of exchange FRANKFURT A/M FLUGHAFEN GERMANY

Holy cow--that was quick.

(well those new lrv tomytec trams were just too much to resist)

mumblemumbleijustreservedaredonemumble...ahem...

Also, it looks like the Modemo Enoden tram will be here sooner than I expected....

...but if it doesn't get here tomorrow, I won't get it until next week. Oh, the suspense....  ::)

was that an ems order? if so its odd that its taken 2 or 3 days from LA it should be express mail 1 day once it clears customs in the us! looks more like priority mail rate! bummer if they are not treating it as express mail on this end. they use to even deliver on sundays!

jeff

The 8835 has turned up, as has the Plarail EF66. Still waiting for a couple of Marklin HO coaches and the set, although the first one of those has appeared.

Holy cow--that was quick.

Yeah, the whole process was a bit quicker than usual. But I still am not sure about what EMS numbers and dates are showing. I don't know if it's Japan Time, Local Time, Real Time, delayed...

Fenway Park

Tomytec House C suitable for the mining village on the layout plus Suha 32 Suhafu 32 and Mani 36 from Tomix as well as the TN couplings to make sets of coaches.

Fenway are you modeling a mining village? Any photos you would wish to share?

Ordered the Butterfly platforms and Kato overhead stations on Tues from MB Klein and they arrived today (Thur)

That is what I call quick service!

The Kato overhead stations that I'm going to kitbash are a little different than the one I have already. The original one doesn't have glass windows on the A frame and I had to assemble it. These are mostly assembled. I wonder how they're going to match up? ???

SubwayHypes

EMS is so cool.

I have something coming in the mail but its not N scale related.   I am halting N scale train purchases for a few months because i am sinking money into another project of mine, a Stag Arms AR-15 Assault Rifle which is being shipped from my friend in Atlanta.   Sometimes running trains doesn't provide the same stress relief that shooting a few boxes of .223 rounds gives.  

Pft AR-15, gimme me that grenade launcher and a few terrorists any day.

You live in DC — all you need is the grenade launcher.  :cool:

Jun 26 16:00 Posting/Collection OSAKAHIGASHI Branch Osaka prefecture

Jun 26 20:52 Arrival at outward office of exchange OSAKA INTERNATIONAL Branch Osaka prefecture

Jun 26 21:54 Dispatch from outward office of exchange OSAKA INTERNATIONAL Branch Osaka prefecture

So my E531 is now on its long way :grin .

I hate when it happens but you can do nothing about it. You are waiting for a package and then you get so bored that you decide to go out no matter what. Then you come back home and find a little piece of paper saying that they come but you were not there and that if you want your package you will have to move your ass...

So, now, I'm going to ride my bike, direction the other end of the city.

(this rant should also feel at home in the "What is your least favorite part of Model Railroading?" thread).

Jun 28 14:40 Arrival at inward office of exchange FRANKFURT A/M FLUGHAFEN GERMANY

Jun 28 14:51 In Customs FRANKFURT A/M FLUGHAFEN GERMANY

Funny thing is, I actually was at the airport about that time yesterday. Wonder if I may yet receive the package today?