Trams 5, police cars 0

velotrain

The last 2 are the same car.  It is an interesting scenerio also.  Subway style underground terminus station.  So why is a Police car down there?  Need back story asap.

Davo Dentetsu

6-0

screen-shot-2014-10-17-at-17.1-544146636

Wow, that's one monumental twist.  That might cause a bit of crabbing in the handling...

In defense of the 1st picture, i would like explain it. The street track lanes on the majority of the 4-6 tram route are usually reserved for buses and emergency vehicles during a gridlock and trams and buses must always yield to the emergency vehicles. However sometimes the drivers of these vehicles don't really know the stopping distance of these huge 6 car trams full of people, so they think the trams can stop in a distance they can't. The second picture is a normal crossing accident however, caused by the same miscalculation.

I had been searching for possible candidates for Miss Pantograph, but kept finding all these images of tram-car accidents.  This didn't surprise me, but I thought the drivers of police cars would be smarter - I guess not.

Here's the other side of "squeeze play".  I think it's my favorite - not much damage, just an embarrassing situation.

gallery_941_135_39368.jpg

Milan Trams score another goal! Now it's 8-0!

evidenza.png

Hiroden gets in the game too!

2e54148affa37ac969da961e28748600.jpg

Edited by Socimi