Kyushu Layout Photos & Videos

Guest ___

I decided to run my favorite train set tonight to kill some time before going to bed and starting the rt race all over again tomorrow. In the mean time I sorta just used the video record mode in my Nikon CoolPix I use for video recording things like that.

BTW: I'm running this train set faster than usual. I don't normally run this fast. I tend to run faster on dirty track, but it turns out that the track was cleaner than I expected.

Aaron - Nice video, the layout is coming along nicely and you actually see more on the video that on the still photos (the colors of your ground cover, the temple, etc)

Did you use your pants as filler under the mountain?

(Notice how I resisted the temptation to ask if you left them in West Virginia....)

(Notice how I resisted the temptation to ask if you left them in West Virginia....)

Had, I used the pants, the structural integrity of Plastercloth Mountain would not be in question.  :cheesy

Notice how I am resisting the temptation to ask if that would be a result of your laundry habits.

[Note: In case in anyone is wondering, I haven't suddenly become vicious, it's just that it's National Pick On Aaron For Picking On My Home State Week.  :grin ]

[Note: In case in anyone is wondering, I haven't suddenly become vicious, it's just that it's National Pick On Aaron For Picking On My Home State Week Month:grin ]

Part II coming soon. (In one hour or less, but maybe more, it's luinch time, and I took a sheep load of stills using the D1H and the macro lens as well.)

Aaron - really good photos I particularly like the twin track station. What are you using for the close ups?

Nikon D1H w/ 28-105 Macro. Needed more light. I was using (2) 500watt constants. Didn't bother to frack with WB because I had multiple light sources of different color. (nor are these images worth the time to really be bothered with spending any time with them in Photoshop, hence why I shot them in JPG instead of NEF.)