What is along a japanese railroad

Ciao

May be (just may be) I'll have an unexpected - and unpleasant, but this s whole different matter - short return to Italy thus I'm considering a bit of shopping so:

What is along a japanese railroad (non a Shinkansen line even if every now and then I'll have'em running)?

I thought of crossroads (japanese's ones seem to be rather peculiar) , signal towers (tomix has one I like a lot), but then? Other? Traffic light rails will be, just in case, "fake" (the line is a Kato V11 for continuous running).

THX!

Francesco

Look on YouTube for videos taken from the front of trains, that should give you an idea. There are quite a few linked on this forum, e.g. here. I guess with "crossroads" you mean "level crossings" (in American English "grade crossings") - plenty of those, in urban areas one every couple of hundred metres. Also in urban areas - buildings, buildings, buildings - houses, offices, factories, anything. In between the buildings, however - even in urban areas - you'll find things like small fields, greenhouses etc. Lots of signals of course, including one for every level crossing.

Francesco,

Yes watch a lot of YouTube, really gives you a feel for the vaiiety of stuff you find along regular japanes rr that you usually don't see elsewhere! I always find a few cool details to add to line sides every time I watch another one of these videos!

Jeff

Ciao,

Yep! but YouTube needs a connection - at least - fairly fast which most often (here) in NOT the case ...

At any rate also pics should teach something. For far I decided for a signal tower, level crossing (many) and the rest accorid ng to time I'll be given to search in Italy and over the net ... TIA!

Francesco