Tanoden Pt 2

dougcoster

Pt 1 was in the January & February issues of Continental Modeller magazine.

I have just finished taking the photos for the next (hopefully 2 part again) article that features the removable middle scenery-only modules.

Can't guess yet when they will be published though - I would suggest at least mid-2015.

Here is a sample ....

post-2686-0-30494900-1423229660_thumb.jpg

post-2686-0-06963100-1423229849_thumb.jpg

The level of detail is amazing. Is it strictly module A or B or it's possible to have both in the layout and still have seamless transitions?

• Like 1

The level of detail is amazing. Is it strictly module A or B or it's possible to have both in the layout and still have seamless transitions?

no - it is one or the other ... of course, if I built another base with legs I could use both of them.

That section is shown in the January issue.

do you mean the open magazine photo taken in low light, out of focas and at a distance? cannot really see much.

have you been shooting the photos, is better images available of the tram lines? please?

Edited by katoftw

do you mean the open magazine photo taken in low light, out of focas and at a distance? cannot really see much.

have you been shooting the photos, is better images available of the tram lines? please?

I don't understand which photos you are talking about ???