Scratch Built Buildings

Hi, here are some scratch built buildings I started making over the Christmas period.

More are in the pipeline to be built, a maid cafe is the one I am currently working on.

Has any one else here built any scratch built buildings? If so I it would be great to see them! :)

post-766-0-74843000-1422178093_thumb.jpg

post-766-0-51585500-1422178109_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Hi, here are some scratch built buildings I started making over the Christmas period.

More are in the pipeline to be built, a maid cafe is the one I am currently working on.

Has any one else here built any scratch built buildings? If so I it would be great to see them! :)

Nothing to show, alas, but I love the 無料案内所 ;)

Edited by railsquid
  • Like 2

Dabsan

Very Nice!  Did you make the signs or buy them?

Hi, thank you Pomu :) 

The signs where made by me and printed and stuck on the buildings.

• Like 1

Wonderfully done! It looks really nice! Really like the large bill board advertisements!

Thanks JR500 ^__^

When I get the Maid Cafe completed I will post up some photographs.

Thanks JR500 ^__^

When I get the Maid Cafe completed I will post up some photographs.

Will be looking forward to the pictures! Hopefully it comes with the 1/150 fully painted maid's figures with 'details'!  :) 

• Like 1

Will be looking forward to the pictures! Hopefully it comes with the 1/150 fully painted maid's figures with 'details'!  :)

Yeah wish I could find some 1/150 maid figures. I don't think anyone has produced any models?

Search for Harajuku bridge. That's a bridge over the Yamanote line at Harajuku station. A natural habitat for these types of maids:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54723424@N00/467635402

Another place and event to search for is the Comiket at the Tokyo Big Sight on the Yurikamome line:

http://theburningwitch.deviantart.com/art/COMIKET-2012-Puella-Magi-Madoka-Magica-Group-1-327718139

Both seems to be nice places for watching trains...

Edited by kvp

Hi, I have completed the Maid Cafe building, please see some photographs posted here. Hope you like it?

I tried to find some of those maid figures which kvp mentioned about but I am having difficulty locating some, does anyone know where I might find some?

post-766-0-99193200-1423380279_thumb.jpg

post-766-0-61687100-1423380290_thumb.jpg

post-766-0-90937500-1423380297_thumb.jpg

• Like 6