Hello from West Central Georgia, USA!!!

JRDude205

I came across this website, while looking for some hobby shops in/around Tokyo. I'm happy to meet other Japanese Rail enthusiasts and modelers! :D I must admit, I JUST started into the modeling, because I finally had the time to start my N collection (i've been doing free-lance HO/OO for most of my life) and I'm happy to start~!!! I am more than happy to be here among friends! I'm just a 19 year old that enjoys everything about Japan!! (trains, car culture, technology, language, culture, etc.) But mostly, the cars and the trains! Can't wait to start sharing my progress with you guys and see what amazing stuff you guys have to show and tell! :) 

Welcome Trevor, glad you found us! Think you will find a lot of folks on the list with similar interests!

Cheers

Jeff

Thanks Jeff!!

Hi Trevor - Welcome to the forum....now that you're in the hobby make sure your credit card is up to date :) Enjoy the hobby!

Bernard

Hi Trevor - Welcome to the forum....now that you're in the hobby make sure your credit card is up to date :) Enjoy the hobby!

Bernard

Thanks Bernard!! :) Oh my Credit card is ready for this, LOL!

Welcome!!! People here are great. I just started also, and received a lot of help!!!

Thanks Sascha!! :D I look forward to sharing ideas and getting tips for this. Perhaps we can share a few. :)
  • Like 1

Welcome!

Like others have mentioned, this is a seriously addictive hobby and the credit card hates this! It kinda starts from running trains to becoming collecting trains, and many of us have more trains sets that the layout can actually handle...   haha  :)

I'm quite new into the hobby too and the people here are very nice to share their experiences. Have fun here!

• Like 1

Welcome!

Like others have mentioned, this is a seriously addictive hobby and the credit card hates this! It kinda starts from running trains to becoming collecting trains, and many of us have more trains sets that the layout can actually handle...   haha  :)

I'm quite new into the hobby too and the people here are very nice to share their experiences. Have fun here!

Thanks JR500!!  Hey, that's the fun of the hobby, but it gets out of control and makes us all alittle insane. :P  That's also a good thing!