Japanese Train Game (PC) - Trainz Simulator 12

The game is: Trainz Simulator 12, but if you buy that game you can't find any Japan's train, you can buy it from my site : www.jtrainz.com

8755534.jpg

ss3.jpg

enb2014_6_25_13_48_37.jpg

Andi_Ridho_Ciputra_20140625_0070.jpg

enb2014_6_25_14_30_36.jpg

enb2014_6_25_14_35_48.jpg

image.jpg

ss5.jpg

enb2014_6_25_14_39_40.jpg

e257_3.jpg

Edited by cteno4
  • Like 2

These are incredible!!!

It is very difficult to get high quality Japanese stock for Trainz.

Did you create the platforms and other scenery too?

May I ask, will these be fully compatible with Trainz - A New Era when it launches later this year?

• Like 1

This is really cool work... I see the train models are downloadable?

How do the maps work?

Did you create those too?

the trains set are downloadable, and you can buy thats trains set. And the maps it my creation too, it will be release approx. December, 2014.

These are incredible!!!

It is very difficult to get high quality Japanese stock for Trainz.

Did you create the platforms and other scenery too?

May I ask, will these be fully compatible with Trainz - A New Era when it launches later this year?

Thank you :), yup it's very difficult, the platforms and other scenary are my creation too. Yes, my contents will be compitible with Trainz: A New Era.

You can buy other trains set, the Tokyo Metro 05n is available (Price: $9,99) you can buy that train set,contact me at : jtrainz@outlook.com) to buy that train set. For the screenshoots, you can check it on my website : www.jtrainz.weebly.com
and you can pre-order for the Kintetsu 5820 & Tokyo Metro 08, here's the screenshoots of Kintetsu 5820 & Tokyo Metro 08:

image.jpg  image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by endo_18

I think that most irl modellers don't run virtual trains (on this forum one member, IST is the big exception) and your choice of framework (Trainz) is not that well known amongst us. Also, most people nowdays prefer either free to use or at least free to try software. Anyway, your models look great! (as an engineer, i would advise you to tweak the Asuza, since on the demo picture, it's clipping the platform and the rails, so it's scale is a bit too large)

Thank you, well there are no buyer :sad10: .

I think the main reason is a majority of people use Paypal, but you are working on adding it. I use Paypal for the ease of it so I am reliant on it, when Paypal gets added I would love to buy some of your trains. Ever since I ditched 2010 and got Trainz 2012 I have been trying to download Japanese content but I can't figure out why the DL station doesn't work. So getting some content that doesn't rely on the DL station will be fantastic.

I am waiting for Trainz - A New Era to arrive and once you have paypal I will be purchasing a few of your trains and scenery.

Any plans for the Yamanote E231-500?

Dear all,

Kintetsu 5820 series are now available on my site ,this train has 1435mm gauge (standard gauge), and Paypal payment method is now available on my site, this train has 1435mm gauge (standard gauge), and now the Kiha 141 was released (you can try my content for FREE). Click here for more free download item. http://jtrainz.weebly.com/

E5 Series, Isn't completed yet.

shinkansen_E5_2.jpg

Hey Endo,

Sorry to bump this post up but I must ask if you have completed this model here by any chance? Super interested!

Hey Endo,

Sorry to bump this post up but I must ask if you have completed this model here by any chance? Super interested!

Hi Demetrius,

I've completed the E5 series, I'll inform you when it's ready to release :)

• Like 1
Guest keio6000

i have no idea what the technical complications are, but i suspect a japanese route made for train simulator and sold via steam might do quite well for you.  i'd certainly consider it.  

I agree with you keio6000!

Although I have Trainz Simulator 12 and the brand new Trainz: A New Era (not to mention all of the previous releases of Trainz series), I prefer Rail Simulator / Railworks / Train Simulator more.

Hi Endo,

Will these work with the iPad or Macintosh versions of Trainz?

Thanks,

Todd

Edited by tossedman

Hi Endo,

Will these work with the iPad or Macintosh versions of Trainz?

Thanks,

Todd

Hi Todd,

Our contents doesn't work with iPad​ or Macintosh.

Cheers,

I also have Japanese trains on my website (http://railfans.altervista.org/reskin_jp/) They're a lot less detailed than the ones at Jtrainz, but free.

Aviable for download are the 205-0 series (Yokohama, Chuo-Sobu, Keihin-Tohoku, Musashino, Yamanote, Nambu and Keiyo Line), the Toyo Rapid Railway series 1000, the Tokyo Metro (also avaible TRTA version) 7000 series in Yurachuko Line colors (Yellow) , various JR113 and 115 series (113 Suka, 115 Suka, 115 Shonan, 113 Sagano Wannman, 113 Kyoto-Kitanki area, 115 Okayama-Hiroshima area) and the JR East 207-900 series.

All of them are reskins from other sites wich are shown in the respective download page.

Also here http://trainz.luvr.net/downloads-outside.php?min=25&disp=rs can be downloaded teh JR 113 series (Shonan colours), the DD51, the EF66 and the Shinkansen 700 series (Classical Blue-White and RailStar colours) ; all of Trainz versions until TS2010 have the EF81 by default.

Edited by DavideTreni
  • Like 1

Dear all,

We are now on progress on build the new route, Chiyoda Branch Line. Here is the progress screenshoots for the route (Taken on Trainz Simulator 12):

0_TANE_Ayase_sta.jpg

Pre_order_for_forums.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

​Our previous route, Yamanote Line will be in our site. not only that, we launched the special promo on our site, jtrainz.com. so check it out now!

Pre_order_for_forums.jpg

• Like 4