HO and N

bnicolas1987

Nice shots, now you have a lot of work to put all the small parts on the EF 66 and EF 81...

I also took this EF 66 and buy a pair of older pantograph to fit the locomotive a little bit older. (To do the same as the N one but with the JR logo)

Ooh nice. I have always wanted a HO and N set to display like this! One of our club members has an HO and N EH500 set I covet...

Jeff

An N and Z scale German V100: (i think it's also possible to get a TT, H0, 0 and 1 scale version)

post-1969-0-13890700-1407572350_thumb.jpg

ps: IST, i didn't know you collect G scale too...

ps: IST, i didn't know you collect G scale too...

Nope, I dreamed about this loco since years, I had to buy it when I was in New York.

Claude_Dreyfus

Just like big brother...and just like big brother, I need to add the parts!

post-109-0-07737700-1407596490_thumb.jpg

Edited by Claude_Dreyfus

VJM only if there is a good range of DMUs and EMUs I can get lol but we are thinking of it cause it was discussed at the Sunshine Model Train event with Robert and I.

Linkey, there's a fair range of DMUs and EMUs available in HO - BUT - a lot of what's out there is expensive. There's high-end models from Endo and KTM, mid-range stuff from Tenshodo and Dentetsu Kobo, then there's Kato, Modemo, Tramway and Tomix. 

But if you do ever build an HO exhibition layout, invite me down for a running session. I've got lot's of HO locos and stock.  :)

http://www.jnsforum.com/community/topic/3281-whats-in-your-roster/?p=100121

Cheers,

Mark.

• Like 1

I got these shots at a train show a couple of years ago when I found someone with a HO deltic to go with my N scale one.

post-182-0-30196900-1407640369_thumb.jpg

post-182-0-53793100-1407640378_thumb.jpg