New Metro train in Milan

Melandir

Nick_Burman

I was in Milan roughly a month ago. The system is looking very run-down, almost New York in the 80's style.

Cheers NB

I was in Milan roughly a month ago. The system is looking very run-down, almost New York in the 80's style.

Cheers NB

That's what they get for painting the 28s yellow and white. I thought orange was much better.

The front design looks extremely awesome, though the headlights seem like something from the contemporary Pokémon anime designs...

2370333.jpeg

Nick_Burman

That's what they get for painting the 28s yellow and white. I thought orange was much better.

I was rather thinking about the Metro system...I rather like the yellow and cream scheme.

The 28's are real survivors...much, much better that the Sirio cars which patrol some lines which look inside like a moving chemical toilet...

Cheers NB

• Like 1

The front design looks extremely awesome, though the headlights seem like something from the contemporary Pokémon anime designs...

2370333.jpeg

Metrochu, I choose you!

I was rather thinking about the Metro system...I rather like the yellow and cream scheme.

The 28's are real survivors...much, much better that the Sirio cars which patrol some lines which look inside like a moving chemical toilet...

Cheers NB

I can only agree with you on the Sirio look and feel, and they are even better than the Eurotram (the worst tram ever in Milan)

most of the Metro system is very old especially the red line, new stations are in a better shape, but the old ones have not been touched, so they are more or less 60 year old and show their age

only a couple of old stations have been renovated

The design is horrible.

It could have been much much better with different headlights and that white stripe wich would emulate the ATM's logo.

Damn... they will replace the ET245 on both Red and Green lines!

However, my favourite train, the 8000 / 9000 series of the line 3 is save!

Edited by DavideTreni