Is there a Sakura headmark for the Kato EF66?

Keikyu

I have the Kato EF66, as you may have guessed, and I am pretty sure it's this one.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10038093

It came with a Fuji and I think an Asakaze headmark. But the only blue train I have is the basic 7 car Sakura set. I can't find any Sakura headboards for that particular train, so I am wondering if other Kato ones would fit or if one even exists?

I have only seen a handful of pictures of an Ef66 pulling the train, so it wouldn't surprise me if there isn't one. But it doesn't hurt to ask.

Not specifically for the EF66, but if yours has the Quick Head Mark magnet, you should be able to use the following part numbers for the Sakura headmark:

3020-7E3 - EF58 Early form small window express color headmark set (contains Sakura headmark)

3061-1E3 - EF65-1000 late form headmark set (contains Sakura headmark)

11-352 - ED76 Headmark set (contains Sakura headmark)

I don't believe it does, to attach the headmarks it came with I have to remove the entire silver part between the lights and replace it with another piece with a slot on it. The headmarks then slot into there.

Though on the topic of headmarks, the Sakura set I have did come with one. Is that one of these magnetic ones or something? it doesn't attach to any of the trains I own.

That's a good idea, but if I am doing that then I already have a head mark to use and don't actually need a new one then.

Thanks.

3013-2 also has the sakura headmark.  Try the assy list to see if you can find it seperate.

Edit//  Never mind, just realized that info is in the second post.

Edited by katoftw