Hello from Australia

Downloads

Hello, I've been collecting Japanese N scale for about 15 years now, and I have a "bit: of a collection packed away in boxes.

To be honest I don't really know what I have in my collection, - does this sound unusual or usual for some of the people on this forum?

Hoping to get a modular layour buit this(?) year.

Chris

• Like 1

Hi Chris - Welcome to the forum......not unusual not knowing what you have if your trains have been packed away for awhile. I also have other scale trains packed away and when I decide to take a peek into the boxes a lot of times I say "Oh I forgot I had that engine?!"

Welcome Chris!

Many of us are closet (or out of the closet) collectors. More than once I have bought some train and totally forgotten I already had it!l been trying to get better about that and also thin the collection, but that can be hard! So easy to buy and hard to sell (emotionally i mean!)

Keep us posted on the modular layout! Love to see the progress. Take a look at our club's website http://www.japanrailmodelers.org as we have a lot of articles on different ways folks have done layouts there and may give you some more ideas and stimulation to get out of the boxes!

Cheers,

Jeff