Life Lessons From The Clumsy People

Davo Dentetsu

Davo Dentetsu

I managed to gather the running bits together (only just), but I lost a cab end on it somehow and just could not find it through searching.  So off to bed I went.

Up this morning, still trying to put stuff away and so I tidy up my toolbox carrier.  One of the drawers isn't shutting, so I level the contents off to stop it jamming.  Nope, still not going in.  How strange.  Take a look in and... wow, cab end somehow got through a hole in the back of it.

So once again it gets a reprieve.  It desperately needs the second bogie to be driven soon though, because that was why it was apart in the first place.  :/

shadowtiger25

The club I'm a part of constantly has wrecks on it because no one will ever communicate speed and position. Nor do they care as long as it is not there train being smashed in to another, or in to the scenery. I plan to be very watchful of my new C62 there

Davo Dentetsu

The club I'm a part of constantly has wrecks on it because no one will ever communicate speed and position. Nor do they care as long as it is not there train being smashed in to another, or in to the scenery. I plan to be very watchful of my new C62 there

As long as they don't permit open carry weapons there, you should get angry if they go near you at any point :P

shadowtiger25

As long as they don't permit open carry weapons there, you should get angry if they go near you at any point :P

Well, I am in West Virginia. One of them could be carrying concealed. But they all know how much I paid for it and I have a rule of you break it, you buy me a new one. But I'm less worried about being rammed then I am the short circuits that plague that model. It was build in the late 70's and updated with one of the first NCE DCC systems when it came out. MTH and Broadway Limited engines tend to fry on that thing. They contribute it to the companies being bad, but I say it is because of the system or bad decoders. I could tell stories about those, but I don't want my engine being one..