Hello from Kawagoe

houari

Hello all..

My name is Houari and I had just stayed in Japan for less than 5 months but already fascinated with the trains :) I don't collect any train toys (it will make my sleeping space less comfortable in my room ^_^), I only took pictures of trains whenever I have a journey.

I found this forum when I was searching on the information regarding certain type of Japanese train, and voilà.. found it here :)

Anyway, nice to meet you all, and yoroshiku onegaishimasu...

Hi houari, welcome to the forum.  I don't have any models either.  When I lived in Japan, I sometimes took pictures of trains, often went on train trips, and ate excessive amounts of ekiben :grin

Welcome hourai!

Glad you found us. Many are interested in both the real trains and the models, some just the real ones!

Post some of your pictures! Modelers love interesting train scenes and even the mundain details of every day stuff to detail their scenes.

Cheers,

Jeff

Hourai - Welcome to the forum and glad you found us.......and as Jeff wrote, post some of your photos, it helps members here to see what they might want to model.

I'm sure the collections of some of the rest of us will more than make up for your lack of models. :grin

There are many aspects to our hobby, actual models are but one of them.

Well yes, out of curiosity I once took Tobu Tojo line to Yorii just to found out where the shuuten is. Then later that day I suddenly found myself in Yokokawa, lucky enough seeing a steam locomotive.