Server outages

Martijn Meerts

Martijn Meerts

Hi!

It seems we're having some issues with the server at the moment. Not quite sure what's going on, but we're trying to figure it out.

The forum will likely be slow until things are fixed, and might also be down altogether every once in a while...

CaptOblivious

The outage is totally mysterious to me—spent quite a lot of the weekend trying to get it back up. Everything seems to be in order now. Also, I've updated the OpenSSL version so for any of you worried about Heartbleed, it's a non-issue here.

So…I apologize! Hopefully this won't happen again!

Just blame the hosting provider! (it's not one of our members right?? ^^; )

Edited by Densha
Martijn Meerts

I think maybe one of the hamsters powering the server took an unscheduled break, causing somewhat of a hiccup with the system ...

So I am not the only one who had withdrawal symptoms? :)

I missed reading the forum so much that I used Google to view cached pages in text-only format.  

• Like 2

Oh luckily i'm not the only one with withdrawal symptoms. Was trying to access and post something on the painted trains I had fun with last weekend... Thanks for the hard work guys! Appreciate that!

Martijn Meerts

Hmm.. Since you're all addicted, how about you all send the admin team some trains, or we'll take down the forum? :D

• Like 3

it was funny friday when the server went down. i actually went outside, the sun was shining, the birds began to sing. i met this lady that was around the house sometimes, turned out to be my wife. wow what was this altered reality?! now no birds or sunshine, staying inside and wife seems to not be around...

thanks for the hard work capt to right the boat!

cheers,

jeff

• Like 2