Perpetual JR Aizu Wakamatsu Screen Shot Thread

Guest ___

marknewton

Ok, where is that fellow at? I heard him once yesterday, then today I've heard him three of four times. I know it's a steamer (as opposed to a peanut whistle that the rest of he JR stuff has.) I hear him steaming as I type this.

39870351.jpg

1848 EST - 0648 JPN

Someone just put a big fire on!  ;D

Mark.

I think its intervention time with aaron and waka.

Hey, note, the thread is titled "Perpetual" Besides it can't be helped, I'm hikimori.

Hey, note, the thread is titled "Perpetual" Besides it can't be helped, I'm hikimori.

yeah like i said generally when folks start talking intervention! i hope someone comes and pulls you from the waka screen at some point!

cheers,

jeff

CaptOblivious

yeah like i said generally when folks start talking intervention! i hope someone comes and pulls you from the waka screen at some point!

Oh, let it run its course. He'll get over himself ;)

Don't hold your breath.  >:(

45914148.jpg

2356 EST - 1356 JPN

Tonight's race wasn't even close. This is pretty much the last of this until I can get some different light, or weather, or snow or something.

CaptOblivious

Don't hold your breath.  >:(

Hey, I'm just pokin' at ya. I don't mean anything by it.

What is this "midnight race" you've reffered to twice now?

I know ya joking, Don. I had a long day when I came in the door yesterday. About midnight EST time, there's two trains that race each other in to the station at the same time.

000xsz.jpg

I have no clue what these two are and have only seen them once. I suspect that the train on the left was sitting on the pocket track and routed to the far left platform off camera while I was in the rest room. First time in a week I've seen it. The train on the right shot has only been spotted once as well.

(Note, I'm not expecting replies or answers as I created this entire thread of a chronological recording for reference only and not a thread for actual discussion)

41331332.jpg

2358 EST - 1358 EST

Close race tonight. Left train won again, but only by about 8 seconds.

20417607.jpg

A few mini riders a few moments later.

84816266.jpg

0026 EST - 1426 JPN

A train so unusual, station staff came out to photograph it as well as other passengers and later even its own motorman?

Not sure what it is but it did get a hell of a lot of attention from people all the sudden so it must not be common to the line.

disturbman

Not sure what it is but it did get a hell of a lot of attention from people all the sudden so it must not be common to the line.

I'm more and more convinced it's the train I linked before. In any case I'm certain this train is a Kiha 59.