Perpetual JR Aizu Wakamatsu Screen Shot Thread

Guest ___

Ok, where is that fellow at? I heard him once yesterday, then today I've heard him three of four times. I know it's a steamer (as opposed to a peanut whistle that the rest of he JR stuff has.) I hear him steaming as I type this.

39870351.jpg

1848 EST - 0648 JPN

next tracks over to the left, the Tadami Line platforms. this is where all the steam is unfortunately. too bad both are not on camera or on a second one!

I saw a webpage where they had the steamer on the webcam. (I started looking to confirm I wasn't hearing things last night. Just heard him again. Explains all the railfans.

Are there two tracks to the left, or is the steamer in revenue service. About five minutes ago while no trains were on the cam, and the steamer was making noise, a lot of people came over from the other track.

29011251.jpg

1930 EST - 0730 JPN

Without taking another capture, I did notice beside the parked train a few female railfans, and a bf/gf railfan couple.

thats the best you get on the webcam i have never seen the steam come down the webcam tracks. not seen another waka webcam that is on the steam tracks, just fan videos like the ones i posted below.

cheers

jeff

Actually there is a picture of the steam train on the webcam on the wiki page for it. I've noticed that they are pulling the steamer in and out of the platform to regular service to run. Speaking thereof the station, I have to assume that the track on the far left is a thru-track.

79731149.jpg

2044 EST - 1044 JPN

Tired of these trains. Where the heck is the class 110 DMU that I saw here the other day?? Tons of railfans though scoping this train out for lord only knows why.

29967808.jpg

2047 EST - 1047 JPN

A few minuets later, the sun comes out, and they break the train in half, sending the extra cars back up in to the yard. I'm assuming this is the same train that was assembled in thread-post #21

35780883.jpg

2050 EST - 1050 JPN

Guess, not even the yard could tame this set. As soon as the back half left, the detached cars came right back down here on the other track.

98574690.jpg

2250 EST - 1250 JPN

And then as soon as I caught the shot, and a few railfans, was he leaving for the yard. Couldn't've been here more than 5 minutes if even that.

30941719.jpg

2257 EST - 1257 JPN

Ok, enough for today. I need sleep, and I'm sick of the same trains and same light. Need new light, trains, or both. Also, I'm tired of watching all those snarky railfans snapping away, and I'm stuck here in the states.