Newbie from UK

Katokid

Hi all, just a quick intro, my name is Col and I have been lurking for a couple of months now, I am an 8 year old again albeit sixty years later.

I know nothing of JR workings but the variety has got me interested in making a small layout in my computer room. I have been building an DCC Nscale American layout in my shed for a year or so. The boss is fed up with never seeing me so it time to come indoors for a while. Ha Ha.

I look forward to leaning what I can from you guys and to making a start, I will try to find the correct forum category to make my first post.

All the best

Col

The Next Station Is...

Welcome to the forum. Japanese outline modelling certainly suits small layouts so hopefully you'll be able to find some inspiration here!

Col

Welcome! I think you will find some interesing ideas on the forum for your new project. Check out the btrain shorties they let you do a lot in a small place.

Also check out the JRM website, bunch of layout examples there, many by forum members.

Http://www.japanrailmodelers.org

Jeff

Hi Col...welcome to the forum.....do you have any photos and/or videos of your layout that's in the shed? We all like to see photos of layouts!