Only Japanese layout in Denmark( as far as i know ?)

domino

Hey fellow model railroad friends.

I just want to share my humble all Japanese layout, i still have a long way to go , but i keep getting new things for it.

If you have any comments , please dont hesitate writeing.

Kind regards

domino

Brian Pedersen

post-164-1356992268341_thumb.jpg

post-164-13569922685427_thumb.jpg

post-164-13569922687555_thumb.jpg

CaptOblivious

Welcome!

That's quite the collection you have! Is your Cassiopeia the Tomix or the Kato version? What do you think of it?

Welcome!

That's quite the collection you have! Is your Cassiopeia the Tomix or the Kato version? What do you think of it?

Hey

Thanks for your response, it is the Kato version, it runs like a dream and is beautiful, i love it.

I love especally Kato trains, they are fantastic, i just got today the Eh500 , and man it is a beauty, very smooth running, great train like all Kato models.

Regards

Brian

Welcome!

Ups, i forgot to say, you can see my complete collection here : http://bmptrains.myphotoalbum.com/

clik on " mit kato layout" there you will find all my trains and photo off my layout.

Brian

Brian - Welcome to the forum. And that is a very nice layout you have. My question is this, how do you like the KAto roads? They look great on the layout.

Brian - Welcome to the forum. And that is a very nice layout you have. My question is this, how do you like the KAto roads? They look great on the layout.

hey

I like the Kato Roadsystem, the are easy to use and makes many different road layouts, a bit pricy here in EU,but every thing that is imported to EU is pricy  >:(

domino