Forum software updated!

Martijn Meerts

Martijn Meerts

It sure took a while, but I finally managed to sit down for a couple of hours and upgrade to the latest software.

The upgrade process itself is just a matter of copying files and running an upgrade script, but since we're using a fairly heavily modified template, I manually need to check all the template changes and apply those to our custom template. That basically means that there is a fair chance something didn't go quite like it's supposed to, so if you come across any obvious errors, please post them here ;)

I've also upgraded the gallery and chat add-ons while I was at it.

• Like 1

Thanks for doing this martijn! Much appreciated as always!

The page jump to now works and also the returns are not stripped on a post reply if you are using an ipad! Use to have to edit the post after you did it then it they would reappear.

Jeff

Martijn Meerts

It does, but if you registered it in tapatalk a long time ago, it'll still think the forum is running on the old software.

If you do a forum search in tapatalk for 'jnsforum', you should get 2 hits. 1 with a logo that displays only 'JNS', and another one that displays the entire logo. You'll want to register the one with the full logo, that's the new one.