Hurrr. I'm still on CS from the stone age, but it doesn't differ much from the newer versions (that's what my dad said and he uses PS every day (he even got to test and review the newest version)). I also don't use it that intense any more, as I somewhat stepped off the manga-drawing track in the last few months... I might pick it up in the next few weeks to work a my project again.

I was on CS1 two weeks ago and upgraded through a friend. There's a major dif between the two (CS1 and CS4)

I was on CS1 two weeks ago and upgraded through a friend. There's a major dif between the two (CS1 and CS4)

That depends on what parts of it one uses. I solely use PS for graphical enhancement of illustrations and touching-up of comic pages, but it's another story for photograph-retouching.

Here's a photoshop question--does anybody know how take a range of hues (say blue-ish green through yellowish green) and stretch it to cover a wider range of hues (so the blue-ish greens would head toward blue, and the yellowish greens toward yellow)?