The last few months i did many updates on the station:
-The last post i promised pictures from the station basement sidewall reconstruct so this is it, i cut the sidewalls and add some styrene sheets:
Before, After, Almost end:
-I almost finish the overpass. I sprayed the staircais and the pillars and wheathered with art oil paints. At now i’m thinking about how i do the rails, i have some idea, but i don’t decide what way i want to do:
-Next step i removed the old platforms and i began build new platforms. This is a pillars type platform what the station has, i’m done just the first because this is a very f….ing job. The basement has some pipe and gutters what i want to do make, i have kato gutter set, and i have tamiya round styrenes:
-The side of the module the earth first time i used something sand with the standard pva glueing process, but some place it was very bad and the texture i can’t do very beautiful. So i bought Vallejo texture gel and i pasted the entire surface. I think this texture is very good surface to the plants and grasses. I want to add some sand and light gray shade for the future before it begans grassy:
-I began the road signs. The technics is first the white layer and masking the sign, next layer the yellow to the barrage line, and mask, and the last layer to the road grey and if everything dry i removed the masks, and i hope every sign it good, but the real world not every time such gracious J:
-The next big process i removed the ballast at 3 module because i have to insert somekind concrete thing (i don’t no what is this, but it’s there at the station):
-I made some little relay box, and some somekind gutter stuff J
-I have to replace the catenaries again, the previous tomix wasn’t bad, but not at this station, because the station use a different type, and i already got these tomix 3004,3005,3006 and I have already done some modification on the catenaries:
IMG_20170319_082354.jpg 131.94KB 2 downloads
The poles fixing I think I make a fix point tube from evergreen or brasstube at the basement, and i can put it and pull out if need repair or replace for the future. If this done i can start the ballast fixing and after that i can homogenised the ballast color with airbrush and i put the relay boxes and other additional items.
Most of the things not glued just put the base for the check
Ok, at now that's all.
Edited by Coromant, 19 March 2017 - 08:59 AM.