Kato 3way adapter

Thomas

Hello. I purchased a 3way kato adapter for my small layout because it seems to have spots where the trains slows down. I received it today and when I hooked up all three feeders I had no power at all. All feeders are in the same direction. Can I only use them for seperate tracks powered by the same powerpack? If so that's a bummer. Here's the layout. I talking about the ground level.

post-1871-0-60541900-1384477236_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thomas

Thomas,

sounds like you have one of the power tracks reversed so you are shorting yourself out. also make sure to put them on your mainline so that you can take advantage of the power routing of the turnouts for all the points.

trace your track around where the feeders are and make sure the tracks are all going in the same direction as you run around the track.

jeff

• Like 1

also will depend on where you put the feeders.  you have a layout that isn't too dc friendly.  will need alot of feeders to get certain/all parts of the track powered if the points direct of flow.

Thanks Jeff. Your right. I had two feeders reversed. I attached all the feeders facing in the same direction as I was sitting in front of the layout. I didn't even think about which way the train was running. Thanks for your speedy reply.