Can't paste into post

Hello,

I have found a solution to this problem by changing the document mode in your browser.

In IE11 hit the F12 key.

In the panel at the bottom left, scroll down and select the picture of a computer.  It should be immediately below a picture of a camera.  It should be called "Emulation"

In the Mode panel, change document mode from "Edge (default)" to "10".

You can now use the cut, copy and paste features. 

:P

• Like 1

Hello,

I have found a solution to this problem by changing the document mode in your browser.

In IE11 hit the F12 key.

In the panel at the bottom left, scroll down and select the picture of a computer.  It should be immediately below a picture of a camera.  It should be called "Emulation"

In the Mode panel, change document mode from "Edge (default)" to "10".

You can now use the cut, copy and paste features. 

:P

That's perfect E6 san! Works like a charm! Thank you! Now I can paste and quote!

But it's not permanent... If I close the browser or the control panel below, it returns to default mode and needs to be changed again. nonetheless it's a great solution! Arigato gozaimashita!

Martijn Meerts

The whole copy paste and quoting thing should be fixed now.. It's sort of a temporary fix it seems, but apparently it works well.

Basically, we're just forcing IE11 to go into IE10 mode, so in essence it's E6's fix, but server side instead of you having to do it manually in the browser ;) You may need to clear cache for it to work, and it seems to not be a 100% fix considering some people on other forums have reported it not working for them ..

There's still no official fix from the forum software devs .. 

• Like 2

The whole copy paste and quoting thing should be fixed now.. It's sort of a temporary fix it seems, but apparently it works well.

Working perfectly now! Thank you Martijn! I was almost getting used to the F10 thingy which F6 san taught me ~~