Hello from Sunny Singapore

Krisgage

Hello

I am new to N scale and looking forward to build a small Japanese town. Currently being buying stuff from made like Tomytec. Look forward to interact with the rest of the members and hope to learn more about building N Scale town and stuff. 

Regards,

Krisgage

Krisgage,

Welcome! glad you found us and tomytec. tomytec has many fun things that are pretty affordable and good quality to start out with. overall i think you will find japanese trains are some of the best bang for the buck around and the best selection of different things you can find in model railroading!

there is another member JR500 from singapore on the list, I'm sure he will be very glad to hear of another N scaler popping up in Singapore!

cheers

jeff

Oh! 

Welcome Krisgage!

Yap like Jeff said i am very happy to see the topic From Singapore! 

I'm from Singapore too! Perhaps we could meet up for some discussion? I'm quite a newbie myself, just started last year April so still learning in the process. I have a layout and is continuing to build my layout (very slowly). 

Welcome to the forum! The people here are very nice and willing to share their knowledge ~