Martijn Meerts

I had lots of Zoids when I was a kid, although most of them were the small ones :)

Been tempted getting some of the new ones, will probably end up ordering some at some point, just before I know when I'll have some weeks off from work :D

Oh wow. When I saw the title I expected some kind of Mexican dish... How wrong I was.

Tony I'm afraid first the meat would be pretty tough and second the heart burn would be a killer -- every belch would portably burn a hole thru your house...

Just look at the joy that awaits you with toys like that with your kid! I pitty the kid having to compete for time with all the toys...

Cheers

Jeff

Tony I'm afraid first the meat would be pretty tough and second the heart burn would be a killer -- every belch would portably burn a hole thru your house... Just look at the joy that awaits you with toys like that with your kid! I pitty the kid having to compete for time with all the toys... Cheers Jeff

That sounds like regular spicy food to me. At least, the stuff that gets me on a high and makes my senses go numb. Not Mexican but Thai though.

I'm not sure if the kid's going to get a Godzilla. Only if he/she (looks like it's going to be a 'he', but we don't want to find out until it's born) is a Super Sentai fan, Godzillas will come to have meetings with the PlaRail (which will come regardless of gender). ;)