Quick Question - A webpage for interior lights?

JR 500系

Hi all!

A quick question. As i recently got hold of the Tomix 92277 Hikari Rail-star, i was reading through the booklet and also Tomix's website description of the train interior lights, and they recommended 3 bulb-coloured and 5 white LEDS.

Now i'm guessing that the 3 bulbs are for the front 3-cars, and the 5 whites are for the remaining 5 cars, simply based on the colour of the seats. The first 3 cars had blue seats while the remaining had white seats.

My question is, would there be an informative website around that can tell us which car takes in which type (and colour) of light? I remembered seeking Motoko Ann san's advice when i ordered some lights from F Models, and she was able to accurately tell me which light goes where, just by me informing her which train set i would like to install interior lights in. I'm guessing there has to be a very informative site whereby one can extract these information, perhaps not just for shinkansens, but for local and express trains as well. 

Thanks in advance!

That would be fantastic to have, I have often wondered what lights do with what trains and experimenting isn't a good idea when they can cost like 20 dollars just to get one to here.

I heard the bulb light are for Green car, the white light for others.

That is correct, well at least according to what Motoko Ann san of FModels told me too..

However, the Hikari 700-7000 Railstar 8-car set doesn't have a Green car. Instead, it has 5 reserved seating cars (cars 4-8), and 3 normal unreserved seating cars (cars 1-3), according to wiki here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/700_Series_Shinkansen

I sort off linked that to Tomix product page of the Railstar here: http://www.tomytec.co.jp/tomix/products/n/92822.htm

And because it said '0733' White LED x 3 and '0734' Bulb LED x 5, i'' reckon that the first 3 cars, car 1, 2 and 3 are to be fitted with white LED (unreserved cars) and the remaining 5 cars, car 4-8 will be fitted with the Bulb coloured ones.  

Is there really no such website whereby we can easily obtain information about the lights of the other shinkansens? Or can we just follow the main guide line of 'Bulb = Green car' and White = 'Normal cars' ? How about the Hayabusa's Grand class?