Anybody Ever Visited This Guy's Shop

Jcarlton

Darklighter

You can find the address on the profile page: http://sagami-m.cocolog-nifty.com/about.html

Google translation:

〒 257-0003
Kanagawa Prefecture Hadano Minamiyana 1-14-16 production Tokai Hing Building 301
TEL/FAX0463-77-7765
1 minute to college direction station pedestrian deck from pre-university Odakyu Tokai University Station exit direction. Please down the stairs next to the Family Mart.
The building is next to Yokohama 3F and signal angle! (1F is a real estate shop.)

It's not far from where I live, but he seems only to do brass H0, which is far off from my interests. The massive TamTam Sagamihara shop is much closer to my home though :P

Should be easy to find, since it's on the opposite of Tōkaidaigakumae station's station square on the Odakyū Odawara line.

Edited by Toni Babelony
It's not far from where I live, but he seems only to do brass H0, which is far off from my interests. The massive TamTam Sagamihara shop is much closer to my home though :P

Should be easy to find, since it's on the opposite of Tōkaidaigakumae station's station square on the Odakyū Odawara line.

I looked the address up and once I had the station name right it was easy to find this time.  Google translate and goolge maps sometimes don't talk to each other very well when they are language issues and Tokaidaigakumae was translated to Tokai University Station, which was right, but was not on the map.  According to my reading of his blog he does stock some N scale and take orders.  HO Brass building seems to be his main interest, which is how I found him, I think.  My problem is that while I would like to build some brass model of JNR stuff having access to the knowledge and parts that you need is blocked by the language barrier and not having a Walthers style catalog fof japanese trains.  Oh well. 

Edited by Jcarlton