Kato Unitrack and Unitram Track Plans

Concept Model Trains

Concept Model Trains

I have discovered a section of the Kato Japanese website that is featuring some great track plans for Unitrack and Unitram in both N scale and H0.  You can find it here:

http://www.katomodels.com/unitrackplan/

It is currently being updated every week and at the moment is showing some Unitram plans. Some of the compact N scale layouts are also quite good. 

There is also a great layout design based on the Toyama tram route in the Unitram section:

http://www.katomodels.com/unitram/layout.shtml

layout_02_pict01.png

layout_th.jpg

Edited by Concept Model Trains
  • Like 3

i have been watching this for a while i don`t use KATO but always find the designs to be inspiring.

I play about alot in anyrail making various plans that will never happen lol.

Bryan I havn`t seen your site before. looks nice with great detail and information.

are you in any of the groups like AJMRG that linkey a member is in? if not where you based?

Concept Model Trains
I play about alot in anyrail making various plans that will never happen lol.

Bryan I havn`t seen your site before. looks nice with great detail and information.

are you in any of the groups like AJMRG that linkey a member is in? if not where you based?

Keitaro,

I must of made about a thousand track plans in Anyrail. Over the last four years I would have made about a dozen of them into actual layouts with scenery.  Anyrail is a good tool to try out ideas before you make the final decision to start building something.

Thanks for your positive comments on my website.

I live in Canberra.  I've had contact with Linkey and the AJMRG but as yet haven't had the opportunity to get to Melbourne to check out their layout.

• Like 1

Aloha - this posting linking to Kato Unitrack plans is wonderful! Happy knowing about this on a very rainy weekend. Thanks!

Have not used AnyRail, I do have an older version of RR Track that I used for my O Gauge layout, dismantled 4 years ago. It was OK, and the new version supports Kato N, but AnyRail has a demo version which makes trying it on so easy.

Edited by Mauka
The Next Station Is...

Thanks for the link Concept. I'm always interested when I see Kato compact track plans as I've got some Tomix track going spare, ripe for a small layout...

Also, just spotted a photo from member Toni Babelony in the JAM 2013 post of the Kato Tomoya layout in the flesh. Looks great!

Edited by The Next Station Is...