Loco1hobby

keitaro

Hello,

My Japanese and English site can be found at www.loco1hobby.net

Please email us at info@loco1hobby.com for preorder and other order requests.

Thank you,

David

www.loco1hobby.net

Edited by keitaro
  • Like 2

VJM at this time i will not have them in stock as in right now. However in the short future iwill stock up on couplers i.e. tn grey/black variants and the kato ones.

But the couplers are done in runs so right now theres only a few in with the whole salers so i will wait for the net ones to come through. likely next month or 2.

If you do need some i can get some in but if it`s only for 1 or 2 it may be best to wait or try and order larger amounts off me till i get them in normally.

same with lighting

Darklighter
I am doing a 25% off pre-order and 22% off regular items. I also do not charge the 5% consumption tax for intl customers.

I think there is a mistake in your calculation. Your price excluding tax corresponds to the MSRP including tax minus 22%. So effectively your giving a 18% discount (which of course still beats HS).

Yes sorry 22% of MSRP or list price. Same goes for most stores they are x% off list/MSRP.

I can`t see HS site so I am not entirely sure on their price. But I know mine is definitely better.

I just Put up the Nagano 2100`s going to be hard to let those ex N`EX jr stock go :(

Capt has had issues registering on the site, I couldn`t replicate but will check various keyboard IME to check if that may be the issue.

If you need help please email me and i can manually register for you.

bikkuri bahn

Keitaro, I hope you will eventually accept bank/p.o.acct. wire payments (銀行振り込み) for those of us living in Japan- that's what I prefer other than credit card payment.

I`m going to place may and beyond pre orders If anyone wants anything @ my 25% off list then best to email me @ info@loco1hobby.com soon with item number and name and amount i will respond asap to the request to make sure i get in what you want.

Capt has had issues registering on the site, I couldn`t replicate but will check various keyboard IME to check if that may be the issue.

If you need help please email me and i can manually register for you.

I have just sent you an e-mail, I could not register in your shop also.

Thanks IST have replied and set you up. Sorry about the issues.

Kind Regards,

David

Edited by keitaro

Hello keitaro,

Yes, I am interested in your pricing also.  I think I shall place my next order with you.

It appears your tax free price matches some of the cheapest shops in the country, too.  Foreigner will welcome this.

dave, 

almost sent you a modemo pre-order this morning, but right before i clicked send i thought i should just check my email and sure enough i found i had already done it last fall with hs, sorry, next train!

are you going to carry or be able to order modemo?

jeff

dave, 

almost sent you a modemo pre-order this morning, but right before i clicked send i thought i should just check my email and sure enough i found i had already done it last fall with hs, sorry, next train!

are you going to carry or be able to order modemo?

jeff

Jeff i definately can.

Just send me an email. at this time i don`t have the money to order everything normally.

So if there is a new release you see come out flick me an email and i can get it.

Be careful though alot of MA stock go quick same for GM e.g. i could only get a handful of things ordered for march april may. because most is already gone.

Each wholesaler has a limit they can order and a limit they can give each customer.

Since i`m new i missed the boat for the first few months.

The quicker you ask is best. the 25% off list price stands for all orders

HO

I have yet to order an HO. For now it`s on a ask basis. I think i should be able to do 10% off list.

I can get get HO in MA, Tomix and Kato.

I`m working on other brands as we speak.

I hope to get some stock moving. I`m really pushing for volume to get better prices.

Website update -

On wednesday night Japan time I will upgrade the site, I expect a small outage window, I`ll say 20 mins but since It`s my first time doing this it could be longer.

Expect a completely new look to the site.

As well as a small surprise

sure do

http://www.loco1hobby.com/shopdetail/001001000008/order/ 98907 limited edition 7 car     - 3 left

http://www.loco1hobby.com/shopdetail/001001000006/order/basic 3 car set    - 4 left

http://www.loco1hobby.com/shopdetail/001001000007/order/ 4 car addon      -4 left

u can tell by this line 数量 :    残りあと4個   meaning 4 left just above add to cart button.

I`m working on english for this but it`s proving difficult

well, registration and pre-order done :)

and if sometime in the future the price can't be so good like now, don't worry, I prefer to buy from a friend instead from a normal shop (10 Years with R10 rulez)

ciao

Massimo

Edited by jappomania
the_weird_one

Registration is nice and straight forward, even managed to place an order successfully.

Where I can I'll also shop with you, better a friend than a corporation.

Edited by the_weird_one

Thanks to both of you.

I have received the orders.

As mentioned if there is anything i don`t list from Kato, Tomix, Micro ace or green max send me an email as i will do my best to get it.

cheers David

Hello,

I have now updated the site to it`s new look.

I will add english buttons and fix up some issues with product looks over the next few days.

Please feel free to leave coments about the look of the site.

SALE!!!!!

From Today to 2013/3/20 we will be having a sale on our site with some select items.

27% off the manufacturer suggested rrp or List price.

The price in brackets is the tax free price

Points do not apply to sale items.

www.loco1hobby.com

Thanks and happy shopping,

David

So far the website is looking good, the only piece of advice I have is for the depth of focus for the product photos. The depth is pretty low so I'd say put the models a bit more horizontally instead of facing the camera almost straight and/or get a tripod or something like that, so you can have a longer shutter time that makes you able to have a higher depth of focus. (only changing the value for depth of focus your photos will get dark so you need to either change the shutter time or ISO speed but especially for your use you don't want the ugly blurry side effect of a high ISO)

the_weird_one

I like the site, its easy to navigate and find stuff. The only point I'll make is that it doesn't work well on my iPad as buttons and text overlay each other making it hard to follow a link.

Hi Densha.

Yes I new to buy a better lens or more so a new one. It broke during the move it won't auto focus anymore...

So it was hard lol.

the weird one.

I'm not sure on Ipad as I have a android tablet. It works fine on chrome, dolphin and stock browser here

I have made some slight changes though Is there any difference?

On Saturday I will try a bit more to make some differences. Does the ipad display the mobile browser by default? Or is it using the PC version.

Again both work fine here.

Cheers David.