I'm under extortion because of a cat...

Dani

Hi friends,

I have a terrible problem, I'm under extortion.... my girlfriend found that video about Tama cat, the station master of Kishi Station in Kinokawa. Now I have to model not only Tama Cat in my future rural station of my in-progress layout, but also Ichigo Cat (seems Tama's girlfriends) and both trains!!!!! 

If I don't accomplish that, my free time for trains will be extremely reduced. Does any brand sell N scale models of those trains???

Photos of Tamaden appear in the Gallery/Old Forum Imports, Page 2/Japanese Prototype Shots, Page 5, Row 7.  I think I took a couple of videos on the line while riding 'Tamaden' so I may upload them to Youtube this weekend.

Angus

• Like 1
Photos of Tamaden appear in the Gallery/Old Forum Imports, Page 2/Japanese Prototype Shots, Page 5, Row 7.  I think I took a couple of videos on the line while riding 'Tamaden' so I may upload them to Youtube this weekend.

Angus

Why Angus??? Why are you uploading more videos?? Do you want more pressure on me?? Do you want me to be forced to reproduce the whole railway line???  XDDDDD

Now seriously, I'll really appreciate that. Please post the links to the videos. Thanks!!!!

Dani.