Facebook & Twitter login method support stopped Read more... ×
Martijn Meerts

Reporting bugs and feature requests

defor

Did somehting happen during the last update that broke Tapatalk? Earlier this year i had zero issues using it for everything, but somewhere in the last couple months it refuses to allow me to login, giving a very ugly error dialog full of html code.

I can do everything that a visitor without access could still in Tapatalk, but if I want to post or similar, this unachievable login is the barrier.

cteno4

Hmm not sure which was the last short update Martijn did, I’ll ping Martijn, I think a new one just came out this week.

thanks

jeff

Sascha

I have the same problem.I don't use Tapatalk anymore.

defor
4 hours ago, Sascha said:

I have the same problem.I don't use Tapatalk anymore.

If you have a suggestion for something else instead, I'm all ears!

The mobile web view isn't bad, but it's a bit harder to follow than tapatalk in my opinion though.

Sascha
7 hours ago, defor said:

If you have a suggestion for something else instead, I'm all ears!

The mobile web view isn't bad, but it's a bit harder to follow than tapatalk in my opinion though.

Naw. I just use my browser. I didn't really looked into it that much, but a lot of people complaining about Tapatalk. 

Sascha
Posted (edited)

Is this normal?When I send a PM message, says 'Saving' for about 5-6 seconds, before the message is send. Same when I post in the Forum.

Edited by Sascha

cteno4

Sasha,

not normal here, once and a great while I get a delay for a few seconds like that but seemed to just be the server being busy for a second. How long has thisnbeen happening? Also what’s your system and browser and connection? Has this happened in the past to you? May help in figuring this out as No other reports like this.

There were a few recent small updates that seemed to cause a little trouble like with the read status of images (they may have just added the images in addition to gallleries in content types on streams).

thanks

jeff

interesting it just took a couple of seconds to save this, may be some server work or backup slowing things, we can see if it continues.

Sascha

It just started. Never happened before.

Sascha

Oh.It just stopped. Seems like its back to normal.

cteno4

Good. Probably just background server stuff going on for a while.

jeff

VentureForth

My Tapatalk doesn't recognize my password. Any ideas?

Sascha
12 hours ago, VentureForth said:

My Tapatalk doesn't recognize my password. Any ideas?

Had the same problem, and couldn't fix it.I don't use it anymore.

cteno4

Sorry for numerous reasons we had to shut off tapatalk along with twitter and fb log ins with a recent update.

Jeff