Snow Miku 2012/2013 painted tram!

Krackel Hopper

hey toni, where are you? need some custom mechs here!

I can envision a Tomytec unit conversion. Let's see if there is not already something out there first (I'll check tomorrow when someone doesn't come up with something before me).

Toni,

I can send you one if you decide to tackle it. I need to pull one out, something was sorta close when I looked at the first one I got a couple of years back, but was going to take some hacking and whacking. It is a narrow unit.

Jeff

Gordon Werner

It's that time of the year again!

Very different style this year, going with that digital.. 3D CGI animated look, certainly not my favorite but it is something different.

Just like last year, I'm going to pre-order this and in a few months it'll be 75% off in the Hobby Search Bargain Bin..

I know that if I don't.. they will have decided to reduce production and suddenly the 2016 Snow Miku is rare only available through re-sellers at %75 over cost..

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10368221

map_train16.jpg

I really need to find a motor chassie for these trams.  I'd love to make a small layout centered around Sapporo and my Snow Miku trams!

it's not digital/CGI look ... those are photos of the Figma and Nendoroid Snow Miku: Owl Version figures from Goodsmile company for Winter Wonfes 2016 ... http://whl4u.jp/en/

Edited by Gordon Werner

Just got my 2016 model and unfortunately unlike previous years where the shell came painted and decaled, now it's unpainted and decal sheets provided. Bummer... Glad i only pair $11 for it on sale!

Jeff