Sign in to follow this  
domino

How Big is your collection ??

nik_n_dad

"When I have a son ... " the two of us can play with daddy's lego together. ... nope ... she's not paying attention ...

I highly recommend having a son.  It's a great excuse reason to buy everything from electronics to trains to RC cars to legos, to telescopes, etc etc etc

cteno4

Still, when I have a son (I hope Mrs_Ghan is paying attention here) ... I said, "When I have a son ... " the two of us can play with daddy's lego together. ... nope ... she's not paying attention ...

Ghan just so what I do and play the 10 yr old role as well in the household. My wife always says she has a husband and a 10 yr old but only lives with one person...

Good thing about being the 10 year old is that hopefully you will never grow up! I have had great fun with all my friends' kids over the years but they always outgrow me by about age 12...

Jeff

• Like 1

domino

I can`t help feeling a bit national bride  when you all talking about LEGO, because you all proberly know that it is a Danish invention , so naturly i have played with LEGO many years, but i don`t now ,go figure  :cool:

I actually only live 30 km from the Head LEGO factory in Billund where it all began with making wooden toys , the family that owns it all is Denmarks 2nd richest family with about 10 Billons in the Bank.

Did you know that the word LEGO , is 2 danish words pushed together "leg godt" means "play well"  ??

Brian

post-164-13569931050937_thumb.jpg

post-164-13569931051325_thumb.png

post-164-13569931051834_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

linkey

I can`t help feeling a bit national bride  when you all talking about LEGO, because you all proberly know that it is a Danish invention , so naturly i have played with LEGO many years, but i don`t now ,go figure   :cool:

I actually only live 30 km from the Head LEGO factory in Billund where it all began with making wooden toys , the family that owns it all is Denmarks 2nd richest family with about 10 Billons in the Bank.

Did you know that the word LEGO , is 2 danish words pushed together "leg godt" means "play well"  ??

Brian

Yes, there is also a National Geographic Megastructure episode about it. Very good viewing. Anywayu getting back on the N scale track:

Why is it that HS, TOMIX, KATO, ety.. knows me oh too well and bring out items of pre-release or re-release that I want to buy? I have now adding 2x C62 to my list as well another EF81 Twilight locos.

cteno4

Why is it that HS, TOMIX, KATO, ety.. knows me oh too well and bring out items of pre-release or re-release that I want to buy? I have now adding 2x C62 to my list as well another EF81 Twilight locos.

Linkey,

you are starting to sound like me being paranoid tomytec was watching what i was scratch building just so they could come out with a kit version about the time i was halfway into it! perhaps they are learning to lurk the groups!

jeff

• Like 1