Waverley, Victoria Australia

VJM

Mind?! Heck no....that's what the forum is here for....some impressive displays at the show....any more photos? :grin

Mind, oh yesx I do.... (j/k)  :grin excellent shots there VJM, I am still chasing up photos from the members of AJMRG (but most likely the photos will be given to me on the 14th July) so thank you for sharing. And if you're available we will be at AMRA Caulfield (August)

Mind, oh yesx I do.... (j/k)  :grin

That's precisely why I said I hope people don't mind. :grin  No more photos, but I do have a couple of very short vids.

Hopefully I will be able to attend AMRA Caulfield.

Mind, oh yesx I do.... (j/k)  :grin

That's precisely why I said I hope people don't mind. :grin  No more photos, but I do have a couple of very short vids.

Hopefully I will be able to attend AMRA Caulfield.

it would be interesting to see the short vids. I sure hope you enjoyed Waverley, as I took time out so it gave other members the oppotunity to attend these events and be part of the group. I am happy to see any photos of the Japanese layout that are in Australia cause it just means we (the modellers)are growing in numbers. 

Well the photos from the Waverley Model Train Show Australian Japanese Model Railway Group is now on their website with 245 photos taken. Here is a sneak peak of a few of them:

post-599-13569930980829_thumb.jpg

post-599-13569930983379_thumb.jpg

post-599-13569930985984_thumb.jpg