AMRA Caulfield Vic AU - AJMRG

linkey

Greeting every train lovers from abroad,

After the successful display on the Queens' Birthday Weekend (2nd weekend in June) the Members of the Australian Japanese Model Railway Group have been accepted to attend AMRA Caulfield in August.

Dates and times are below:

Saturday 26th Aug 9.00am to 6.00pm

Sunday  27th Aug 9.00am to 5.00pm

So if you are in Melbourne Vic AU and got some spare time come over to Caulfield and say Hi to the members, we don't bite but some of them might ask you to speak up (j/k)

This will be our 4th event for the year and we have more events to go before the end of 2012. So enjoy the fun and share the ride as we get moving into the second half of the year.

All aboard

Sarah Brennan-Dunn

Web Admin for AJMRG

Yes we will be taking photos for this event, I am still chasing (there he goes just zooooooommmmed past me) up with the guy who took the Japanese Festival Photos and also looking at getting any photos that were taken at Waverley so I can post them up. *Please note that AJMRG has got a speical meeting on the 14th July in regards to operations (Admin and exhibitions) and website plans. So what you see on the AJMRG website on the photos section will be changing.

Cheers

Sarah Brennan-Dunn

(can I please stop running now) :P

(can I please stop running now) :P

not until we get photos  :grin

Photos of the Waverley Model Train Show is now on the Australian Japanese Model Railway Group's website under the Event Photo tab and on the Waverly Brandon Park June 2012.

Still chasing after the Japan Festival photos.

• Like 1

photos of Caulfield is on my flickr account and will be making copies to the AJMRG website soon. After I get back from a friends place where I will be staying over for the weekend. :)

Update:

The AJMRG layout photos from Caulfield AMRA Exhibition is up on our website, please go into Event Photos and in the 2012 AMRA Exhibition folder for the photos that were taken. Hope you enjoy them as we enjoyed running them (the trains of course).

An investigation is on the way into a train derailment at the near end of the exhibition, the Investigation team has taken photos and reports of a distracted controller didn't see what happened here is proof:

post-599-13569931114488_thumb.jpg

post-599-13569931114993_thumb.jpg

post-599-13569931115528_thumb.jpg