JNSForum running slow

I seem to have a problem with the forum running slow.  I have tracked the problem down to threads that contain youtube video that has been added in the last week or two.  I can't watch that video through the forum.  Threads with new video don't load properly on my notebook.  I have to click the X button to stop the thread loading and then the video appears.  But I can't play it. 

If I copy the URL and open it in a new tab the video will play normally.

If I go to a video added some time ago, even a year ago, it will play normally in the thread.

The problem only relates to new video.  It is slowing my JNS down so much that I didn't bother to sign-in on Saturday or Sunday.

Anyone else having this problem?

Cheers

The_Ghan

Nope fine here in dc. YouTubes take a sec to load the start image, but they load fast enough. Vids play fine w/in forum post on main machine or on the iPad. Wonder if it's a different routing to get the start image from YouTube via the forum down under than direct.

Jeff

The forum was down Thursday night Eastern Daylight Saving time.  Sunday morning hardly anything would open.  I could get part of the forum page, but not all the way down.

Yuh,

I tried 18 hours ago too ... too slow to do anything at all. 

Right now, this thread opens like a rocket, but threads with embedded video are still terribly slow.

Cheers

The_Ghan

Hmmm ... the problem seems to be resolved.  In the few minutes since my last post I was able to watch the Ochanomizu time lapse video in-forum without having to paste the link.

Cheers

The_Ghan