Enoshima Electric Railway Type 1100 [Skip Enonkun Go] oh no...

cteno4

man why does modemo keep doing this. i have so many of these and they keep coming out with new interesting painted trams. damn them. oh well its not here till nov, so maybe not soooo bad

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10188527

but do i need one more... but half priced shipping...

jeff

man why does modemo keep doing this. i have so many of these and they keep coming out with new interesting painted trams. damn them. oh well its not here till nov, so maybe not soooo bad

Because they sell!  If they don't make the sales target watch it vanish....just like your paycheck.  :grin

brill27mcb

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10188527

but do i need one more... but half priced shipping...

jeff

Jeff, when I saw this pop up on Hobby Search's email newsletter this morning, I immediately grinned and thought of you...

Rich K.

im trying to resist, i have a lot of toys and not a lot of work coming in right now so should not be spending money! but hey i do have a job scheduled in the fall and this comes out in the fall! yeah thats the logic to use!

cheers

jeff

im trying to resist, i have a lot of toys and not a lot of work coming in right now so should not be spending money! but hey i do have a job scheduled in the fall and this comes out in the fall! yeah thats the logic to use!

I'm using that logic with a Modemo order too, just not this one.

Martijn Meerts

It's a painted train/tram, and I have 3 of the previous SKIP trams, that's all the rationalization I need really..

Actually, just the painted part would've been enough as well  :grin