How do you Insert Image into a Post

I have repeatedly attempted to insert an image into a post by selection the "insert image" icon within the "Start new topic" window without success.  I copy my image, select the "insert image" icon and I then attempt to paste the copied image between the two boxed "img"  without success.  I have read numerous post where others insert pictures, videos, and links, but I can't seem to do it.  Can someone help. 

When you are in the box where you type your text, whether its a new post or reply you will see some maroon text at the bottom left side that says Additional Options.....  Click on that text. An attach window opens. You can browse for attachments and post up to 1000 KB per attachment.  More more attachments click the more attachments text to the right of the browse button.

Images within a post are probably links to online image storage sites.

Just to be clear: there are (at least) two methods.

1. Store it somewhere else and use the "insert image" button above the text entry box to add a link to it. This puts the image inline where the link is inserted.

2. Store in on the forum, by clicking the "Additional Options" link below the window, and upload it with browse.  This puts the image at the bottom of the message as a thumbnail people can click to enlarge. If you need more, you can click "more attachments".  There's a limit of 8, and if you have a high-megapixel camera you'll need to do something to reduce your image size to under 1000 KB. But it's generally polite to keep the image width under around 1000 pixels, and a 1000 pixel square jpeg is below the limit.

For Youtube, just paste the URL directly into the message body, and the forum will display it as a video player window.

• Like 1
bnicolas1987

Hi, I just try to insert images from the gallery but I don't find how to do this, can someone help le to do this?

Thank you!

Nicolas

Martijn Meerts

To insert images from the gallery, upload them to the gallery first, then click the "My Media" button in the reply editor, and pick which album(s)/image(s) you want to add to the post.

Theoretically, that should work ;)