Having some problems on my track.

SubwayHypes

One more thing  ;)

Kato tracks are very high quality so you simply need to wipe them with kitchen paper towel that does leave streak.  DO NOT SAND THEM, it can only get worst.  I never sand mine, I simply wipe them and run my Tomix Track Cleaner with fluid over them.

SubwayHypes

I am starting to have issues again on the track.

I bought the kato 3 way power feeder, and i dropped in "feeders", however when i use 2 the trains dont run at all! its like they are gridlock, so for now im only using one power feeder on the whole track.

One side is running very good, however the other side has slow areas.  I believe (and hope) its just the track being a little dirty.

having no track cleaner handy, im using pencil erasers and my hands to try and clean the areas where my motor cars slow down.

SubwayHypes

^yea i am definately sure.

another weird thing is that my track wont run two motor cars!  one always runs properly while the second tends to fizzle out and die quickly.

maybe my track is too long?

Tenorikuma

It sounds to me like your power supply might not be putting out enough current. If you have your manuals, see how many amperes your power pack puts out, and how many your trains require.

What kind of power supply are you using?  I use the Kato one and it works wonders.

Also, make sure the wire are properly oriented NOT ONLY THE PLUG PART BUT THE DIRECTION OF YOUR POWER FEEDER TRACK.

The quickest way to check is to try both of the power feeder tracks out without any connection between them.