Can Tomix Fly Over Station and Kato Platform be Combined

Does anyone knows whether the TOMIX 4040 Flyover Station can be used with and will properly rest on any of the Kato station platforms.  Would like to use this Flyover Station with a Kato platform, but don't know if the Tomix and Kato platform height differ.  Thanks for your input in advance.

The short answer is no.  Track centers are different for Kato and Tomix which would effect where the stairs end up on the platform.

I'm using two Tomix 4033 overhead stations and 4031 platforms with Kato track at the standard 33mm spacing on the T-TRAK modules I'm building for my Kato level crossing and they fit perfectly because while Tomix use wider spacing the track itself isn't as wide as Kato's. I'm usiing the Tomix station and platforms because needed an overhead station that wouldn't take up valuable real estate beside the tracks where I want to put a suburban street scene and Kato overhead stations are only designed for island platforms and I didn't have room to spread the tracks apart.

Yes you can use Tomix platforms with Kato tracks or Kato platforms with Tomix tracks (which I have done) by adjusting the track alignment.  But I would be careful with Kato platforms and Tomix flyovers.  Sometimes you just have to try and if it doesn't work you may be able to use the extra pieces on some other project.  Most of us don't stop at one project.  :grin