Displaying Trains

cteno4

Darklighter,

I really like the display case.  Can you provide info on where you prchased.  Hectorton

Yes that's an interesting one where did you find that one darklighter? Looks like it would nice for trams

Jeff

I bought a display cabinet few days ago in a Lidl shop. Not the best solution, but I really like to watch my trains in it. Fortunately (?) it has not enough room to store all of my trains. It was around 80 USD.

post-248-13569931686636_thumb.jpg

post-248-1356993168991_thumb.jpg

post-248-13569931692014_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah, someone told me they were selling a cabinet but I forgot to take a look. Maybe I can look if they are still selling them today.

And I did, they have some left over but couldn't take it with me on my own; and there's the eternal "should I spend it on a train or something else" dilemma.

And I did, they have some left over but couldn't take it with me on my own; and there's the eternal "should I spend it on a train or something else" dilemma.

Spend it on stuff for a module ;)

Guest Closed Account 1

Nice cases.

If you have the room, wait and buy a used jewelry store display case. There's one in the local classifieds that 6 feet long. I have not found anything that will hold a continuous 16 car Shinkansen.

Glass shelves is best but, most expensive.

It was quite heavy to bring it home...

The dilemma is always here.  :grin

• Like 1