Interesting threads

disturbman

Clearly, I didn't wanted some of the threads around to fell into the Abyss of the forum:

I'll start with the very informative and beautiful threads about Westfallen's 9th Japanese Vacation:

- Week 1

- Week 2

- Week 3

- Week 4

- Video

Add more in the replys if you see any thing that should be "preserved". :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jasona2z said:

Apparently none of those exist anymore... 

Those links were valid on previous forum software, but not on the current one.  I did a search only for @westfalen's posts, with "vacation" in the title, it looks like the threads are still there: http://www.jnsforum.com/community/search/?&q=vacation&author=westfalen&search_in=titles

Images seem to load properly.  Great posts.

• Like 1

Looks like some of the early internal internal links didn’t survive one of the Forum software updates.

we have not trimmed out content in the forum. It can get hard to find at times and you need to get crafty like miyakoji did.

jeff

Ahhh just look thru the forum thread list? Folks go back thru them all the time to see older content that may be evergreen. There’s great stuff back ther like west’s travel logs! I had forgotten about them myself, Vincent was hoping this thread would become an easier way for folks to search for the best of a lot of the old threads w.in this Forum w.o having to go thru all the threads in a Forum list. But even then what may not be interesting to some may be very interesting to others.

jeff

• Densha unpinned this topic