I donated !!!

Hi folks,

I donated, and it didn't even sting. 

I thought I'd let you all know that it doesn't hurt that much, bacause I saw that only 13 people contributed to the amount raised so far.  I know this is a small forum, with around 40-50 members active daily and around 100 guests daily, but I AM surprised that according to the Pledge website only 13 of us have contributed. 

Cheers

The_Ghan

i go there and it says 100% reached ? doesn't that mean it's not taking anymore

Hi keitaro,

The line above that reads, "We've raised $176.00, that's 76.00 over our goal!".  They still take donations.

Cheers

The_Ghan

CaptOblivious

We will never turn down your money! Whatever additional money we can raise delays the next call for funds just that much longer!

CaptOblivious

Can we PayPal you money directly without dealing with Pledgie?

Spiff

If you prefer, yes! You can send donations directly to us_donations@jnsforum.com

CaptOblivious

So that address will work with paypal?

Spiff

Sorry, yes that's exactly what I meant. We are equipped to receive donations via PayPal directly to that address.

CaptOblivious

Now, don't take this as reason to not follow through if you were planning to give, but as all can see (and with thanks due to Ghan!), we're currently $180 over our goal! Thank you, all of you!

For those who are curious, I've mentioned this elsewhere but it doesn't hurt to be clear. Our costs run about $25/month, plus domain renewal every two years (next one is in Jan 2013). Y'all have given a total of $280, which is nearly a full year of operation! That's pretty freaking awesome if I do say so myself.

Here's why you should follow through if you'd still like to donate: If we can reach the $320, we'll be fully funded (including domain name) through Jan 2013. :D :D :D (At which point I may well call off the dogs!)

A great bit thank you to all of our donors!!