"At Greyhound we leave the driving to you!"

bikkuri bahn

Just reminds me why I think long distance buses are the worst form of transport available to man (in any country):

Passengers aboard a Greyhound bus traveling from Memphis to St. Louis got more than the trip they bargained for Friday, after they were abandoned by their bus driver, twice.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/11/greyhound-left-the-driving-to-the-passengers/

• Like 4
CaptOblivious

Just reminds me why I think long distance buses are the worst form of transport available to man (in any country):

Passengers aboard a Greyhound bus traveling from Memphis to St. Louis got more than the trip they bargained for Friday, after they were abandoned by their bus driver, twice.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/11/greyhound-left-the-driving-to-the-passengers/

Pretty typical for St Louis. I've had city bus drivers leave the bus to run into a convenience store for a drink while sitting at a minor bus stop.

Mudkip Orange

Pretty typical for St Louis. I've had city bus drivers leave the bus to run into a convenience store for a drink while sitting at a minor bus stop.

I don't see anything wrong with this. It's pretty typical for Houston... I've experienced it many times. A lot of agencies don't schedule adequate time for drivers to get breaks, and most bus routes have a lot of recovery time built into the schedule. If it can be done without getting more than 5-6 minutes behind schedule (since you're an idiot if you're planning out a route based on the assumption of EXACT SCHEDULE ADHERENCE from a bus), I say let 'em have their snacks.