EF58 in classic colors

Guest ___

_www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAdyliuWr_4

Changed it to the link since for some reason everyone is getting a no-embedding error that to this moment is making no sense whatsoever.

This video doesn't seem to work.  I get an "Embedding disable by request" message on a black screen.

That's odd. I see it fine in the forum thread above your replay and it's playing right now.  ???

It's not an error...

The author has requested that the movie not be embedded (displayed outside of youtube in other websites, as we're doing here) and therefore youtube is kindly telling us this.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=RAdyliuWr_4

is the real link.

Click the bottom right button and then copy and paste the url into a new window, you may have to strip it down to what you see above.

Aaron - Since you're in D.C., didn't you buy your computer from "Homeland Security"? I guess that's the added built in feature that you computer has that we don't have. ;)

Aaron - Since you're in D.C., didn't you buy your computer from "Homeland Security"? I guess that's the added built in feature that you computer has that we don't have. ;)

While, a lot of my PC's are surplus from the Coast Guard which is part of DHS, I don't think that was an installed feature.

what the !@$..

Sorry guys, I just posted the 'real link' in my previous message and the forum converted it to the embedded video... makes sense now why Shashinka put the underscore at the start...

They are a very nice locomotive, never thought they'd be on passenger services though.

I just looked at my B-Trains again last night and realised that I had an EF58! So I whipped it together (was still unassembled) and turned it into a Tsubame!!

ef58-tsubame.jpg

I intend on getting an article out of this set.. the B-Trains are great fun!

I just looked at my B-Trains again last night and realised that I had an EF58! So I whipped it together (was still unassembled) and turned it into a Tsubame!!

I intend on getting an article out of this set.. the B-Trains are great fun!

I see you put the eyebrows on it too.

The only extra things I put on were the Pantographs, Headboard and motorised chassis... everything else is stock.

Interesting so the brown EF58 came stock with eyebrows then.