cheap scale figures

keitaro

i found this site may be helpful to people

http://www.modelleisenbahn-figuren.com/

can get bulk sitting only figures and random standing figures

i worked out i need for 1 tobu 1700/1720 6 car set i need 120 - 140 sitting figures to fill it then some random standing ones in there too! not as cheap as ebay but then again ebay does not supply sitting only figures.

all in all i need 5000 + sitting figures to populate all my trains to a satisfactory level!!!

Thanks! Very interesting site to have in favourites.

Are you using Z scale figures to populate the interior of the cars? Better than N scale (Doesn't they fit?)?

Cheers,

Dani.

Keitaro,

these are the same figures as the various cheap chinese architectural figures you can find on ebay, ive bought them and compared. you can get the same ones on ebay for less than half the price.

the problem is no one seems to be carrying much of the seated figures on ebay anymore. there is one that does 400 standing and 100 seated of these kinds of figures for $30. a couple of years back i got 300 seated for like $20 shipped. probably should have got more but i figured they would just get more prevalent and cheaper!

folks started repackaging these figures and reselling them in the last year or two. this guy has been supplying the big layout in germany for a while with these figures for their bulk scenes and has been branching out the last couple of years.

cheers

jeff

free shipping it looks like from the thru the weekend

jeff

2. Black Friday + Cyber Monday Sale

==================================================

Dear Customers, Clubs, Dealers and Friends of

http://www.modelleisenbahn-figuren.com

(please give us the info if you do not want to be on this list, we delete you directly !)

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL FIGURES

here are our Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers for Figures: (see page Black Friday Sale)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scale Z: 5000 x Scale Z sitting Figures 299$ / 5000 x Z Figures 199$

10.000 of our Figures built in a Scale Z Soccer Field from Stammtisch Untereschbach

www.stammtisch-untereschbach.de/onlinezeitung/sonderh_0410.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scale N: 5000 x Scale N Figures 199$ / 5000 x N seated Figures 349$

Scale H0: 5000 x H0 sitting Figures 299$ / 5000 x HO Figures 199 $

we supplie the biggest HO Layout in the World

www.miniatur-wunderland.com

Scale 00: 1000 x Scale 00 Figures 89$

Scale O: 2000 x Scale 0 sitting Figures 389$

G Scale (Scale 1): 500 x Scale 1 sitting Figures 319$ / 500 x mixed Figures 299$

G Scale (Scale 2 for LGB): 500 sitting Figures 499$ / 500 mixed Figures $299

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly Regards

Jens