Shin Nekotani

westfalen

A couple of photos I took today at the club running day of my new T-TRAK module having a test run.

The 365mm wide quad length module will have the mainlines crossing a valley on Kato viaduct with the Nekotani Dentetsu private railway and Tomytec buses running through the town below. The end of the module opposite the street track will have a temple or shrine on a hill overlooking the town.

post-218-1356992875421_thumb.jpg

post-218-13569928754614_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Hey, how's the work going on this one? I really like the concept of having your own little layout in a big communal layout. Very inspiring stuff indeed.

Hey, how's the work going on this one? I really like the concept of having your own little layout in a big communal layout. Very inspiring stuff indeed.

Not much going on at the moment, I'll be getting stuck into it again when I get home from Japan.

A short update after a few weeks in 'I'll get around to it tomorrow' mode.

The lower level track is now fixed in place and wired up taking power via a toggle switch from either of the two mainlines for DCC or an RCA socket for DC. No new photos because it hasn't changed visually.

Next step is putting together a few of the Tomytec buildings I have stashed away and figuring out the details of the mountain end of the module, the mountain top has to be removable to give access to the hidden siding beneath.

NEKODEN

SPECIAL NOTICE

We wish to advise that construction at Shin Nekotani has been suspended for an indefinite period. This is due to Nekoden staff being seconded to JR for level crossing and station upgrade projects at Urusai Fumikiri. While this important work is undertaken a bus service will operate between Nekotani and Shin Nekotani. We hope our long suffering loyal customers will understand and we will advise when the construction of Shin Nekotani recommences.

General Manager

Nekotani Dentetsu

In other words I'm concentrating on the modules with the new Kato level crossing because I think they will be an attention grabber at train shows.